Header Ads

GIST: Comedian SOS gets A Huge Reward from his Fan



Earlier today The ASGA Award winning MC and Comedian SOS posted an appreciation to one of his fans on social media who surprised him with a huge reward.

It all started from Wednesday the 17th of Aug 2016, the ASGA award winning MC and Comedian SOS posted a short skit video on his social media platform as usual to entertain his fans.

Shortly after the skit was posted there was a comment on this skit asking for his bank account details to receive the amount he mentioned in the skit. SOS thought it was a joke and replied with a " *shy face* *laughs*  I will just kill the man when I enter naija" but Pamela Nnenna Oluwadolapo Agboola  Insisted in  the next comment asking for his bank account details.
SOS slide a message into her inbox to confirm if she was joking but then she affirm her seriousness and in the long run SOS's account was credited.

SOS still stays amazed at this act of kindness and appreciation which tends to be a huge encouragement to his career, here are his words.

"Wow I was short of words when it all started like a dream, I saw the post on my recent comedy skit about me sending my account details; At first I thought it was all a joke but she insisted so i had to confirm by messaging her. Then my Bank Account buzzed!!!!!!!!!!... Wow what a huge encouragement to my career as a Comedian.  Really!!!! May God bless her for this massive encouragement towards me, And to all my fellow comedians this is real may our madness never end here in Cyprus and please be encourage today  'na my own tomorrow fit be your own :p "



Below are screenshots of the comments and status

Follow SOS on Social Media 
Instagram: wonderman_sos








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.