Header Ads

AUDIO: Loveth - I Made It (Prod. Dudu & Ejis)




Cyprus Based Nigerian Gospel Artiste "Loveth" debuts her new single she titled "I MADE IT"

Loveth Offiong, is a  student of Eastern Mediterranean University, she's a unadulterated member of Believers Love World family North Cyprus EMU. After being groomed by the words of my Pastor, I got a better understanding  of my music and  how to bring out the music in me expressing Gods love through my music.
"I made it" is a song of hope, joy and celebration, it comprises of different genre,celebrating and thanking God for victory in our endeavors through Christ and joy in anticipation of what we hope for, thanking him in four different languages (, Yoruba, Igbo, efik as well as English) . The tempo which changes puts one in a rhythmic atmosphere of joy and celebration.
It was produced by  Dudu & Eji

Enjoy

Loveth - I Made It (Prod. Dudu & Ejis)




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.