Header Ads

AUDIO:Toseen - Success Is Mine Ft. Tripple 7 & Ogheneteghar




Cyprus Based Gospel Artiste TOSEEN Debut her new single titled " Success is Mine" in which she featured Tripple 7 and Ogheneteghar.

The track was produced by Trig and Dr. Ejis, read more about Toseen and how she venture into her career as a Gospel Artiste.

"Am Adebayo Oluwatosin, currently a student of Eastern Mediterranean University, faculty of Economics .The peak of my career started when I  joined the Believers Love World family North Cyprus EMU, Being groomed by the words of my pastor, I got a better understanding  of my music and  how to bring out the music in me and  expressing Gods love through my music. while working and thinking about how far i have come in life and what the future holds for me this song dropped in my heart, feeling excited and being inspired by the Holy ghost, I decided to record the song and share it to the world as a song of hope, joy and inspiration.
'SUCCESS IS MINE' is my first debut single, it is a song that comprise of a different genre,proclaiming and affirming Gods word in our endeavors through Christ and joy in anticipation of what we hope for,  This awesome track puts one in a rhythmic atmosphere of joy and inspiration. "


Enjoy.

 Toseen - Success Is Mine Ft. Tripple 7 & Ogheneteghar(Prod. Trig & Dr. Ejis)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.